Join The Team For
We Have The Gold
We Have The Gold administers the affiliate program that promotes and markets Crypto-Gold Coin.
Become an affiliate with our program.
Being an affiliate is a a bit like how a real estate operates. Real estate agents don’t own the houses they sell; instead they promote houses on behalf of their clients, and earn a cut of the sale price of any properties sold.
Similarly with our affiliate program.
All you have to do is place your affiliate link in an email, in a text message, on your website, or in social media. When a person connected to your link clicks through and makes a purchase, you get a commission.
How it works?
You get paid when the people you refer buy Crypto-Gold Coin.
The 3rd generation blockchain tracks that customer and credits you the sale! It’s that simple.
Affiliates get a set 10% commission for every sale that is made and this lasts a lifetime.
Not only do you earn the 10% commission for all new purchases but for repeat purchases well.
Your commissions are paid monthly.
To qualify for the affiliate program, you need to buy some Crypto-Gold Coin.
There are no joining or membership fees.
There is no limit to how many Crypto-Gold Coin you can sell. The only limit is the 10,000,000 minted Crypto-Gold Coin.
You get your own affiliate link that you can post on any website, email signature or social media post. The list goes on and on.
It’s GREAT to be an affiliate because you can make a passive income by being an affiliate with We Have The Gold.
Steps To Becoming An Affiliate With We Have The Gold
To become an Affiliate with We Have The Gold or even if you just want to invest in Crypto-Gold Coin you take the following four steps.
Step 1: Open your FREE account.
Step 2: Step 2: When you have created your account, record the Reference number (ACC Ref ) which is located at the top of the form, copy your password, and copy your secret code – then return to this page.
Secure this information in a safe place.
Step 3: Buy Crypto-Gold Coin – Bank Deposit (Wire Transfer)
Buy Crypto-Gold Coin
Google Chrome browser is recommended
Step 1: Create your FREE account.
Step 2: When you have created your account, record the Reference number (ACC Ref ) which is located at the top of the form, copy your password and secret code – then return to this page.
Step 3: Buy some Crypto-Gold Coin
Ways to promote your affiliate link
There are many ways you can refer people to Crypto-Gold Coin. You give them your affiliate link. This can be done by:
meeting physically with a friend or associate and giving them your affiliate link via
from your website
social media platforms
blogs and forums
Building a website is the most common way affiliates launch themselves into the affiliate marketing world, and if you’re interested in creating a long-term business you’ll inevitably need to put together a website.
However, if you’re still learning about web design or you’re simply not interested in building a website, there are other ways to get your affiliate links out there.
Remember: the key with affiliate marketing is to get your affiliate link in front of an interested audience.
Your Gateway To Gold
We believe that Crypto-Gold Coin are the next Bitcoin or Ether and that these will give you the security and returns you deserve.
Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ether are skyrocketing.
What makes Crypto-Gold Coin different from all the other coins and why should you invest in some?
The answer is simple, when you combine the world’s oldest and most constant measure of wealth, gold, with the newest, most secure, and most dynamic technology, cryptocurrencies and the blockchain, it’s bound to be a winner.
- Crypto-Gold Coin is the latest standard in cryptocurrencies
- Crypto-Gold Coin has all the technology and security of Bitcoin
- Crypto-Gold Coin has all the value and certainty of gold
- Crypto-Gold Coin is 100% backed by gold.
Yes, that is right, 100,000 ounces of gold has already been secured for one purpose only, as a backing for 10,000,000 Crypto-Gold Coin. There is a security and first mortgage over this gold that is held in trust for all Crypto-Gold Coin owners. What does this mean?
- The gold can only be redeemed for Crypto-Gold Coin coins and nothing else.
- The gold cannot be sold or transferred in any way or form to any other party besides in return for Crypto-Gold Coin.
- The gold cannot be claimed by anyone under any circumstances, not even by the government or by any creditors. It can only be redeemed for Crypto-Gold Coin.
- This type of security and mortgage is safer than any gold storage facility in the world. Only Crypto-Gold Coin owners have access to this gold.
To learn more about Crypto-Gold Coin visit https://www.wehavethegold.com/backed-by-gold/
Why wait? Join our team at We Have The Gold now and start earning money right away through a partnership with us.
The registration process is very quick and easy and can be completed here.
You first need to open your account (wallet)
and buy some Crypto-Gold Coin.
Website Affiliate Agreement
THIS AGREEMENT (the “Agreement) is made as of the date and time you submit your Affiliate Registration form. By submitting your Affiliate Registration for you confirm that you have read the agreement, understand it and that you agree to all the terms and conditions set in this agreement.
This agreement is between We have the gold Pty Ltd (“Company”), and you (the “Affiliate,” and collectively, the “Parties”).
WHEREAS Affiliate wishes to include certain materials promoting Company, and to include a link to Company’s website within those materials on Affiliate’s website;
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises, covenants, warranties, and other good and valuable consideration set forth herein, the Parties agree as follows:
- Promotional Materials. Company shall make available to Affiliate certain banner advertisements, button links, text links, and/or other graphic or textual material for display and use on the Affiliate website (the “Promotional Materials”). Affiliate shall display the Promotional Materials on Affiliate’s website prominently and as Affiliate sees fit, provided that the manner of display shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Affiliate shall also include a link from the Promotional Materials to Company’s website, as specified by Company.
- Use of Promotional Materials. The Affiliate’s use and display of the Promotional Materials on the Affiliate’s site shall conform to the following terms, conditions, and specifications:
- Affiliate may not use any graphic, textual, or other materials to promote Company’s website, products or services other than the Promotional Materials, unless Company agrees to such other materials in writing prior to their display.
- Affiliate may only use the Promotional Materials for the purpose of promoting Company’s website (and the products and services available thereon), and for linking to Company’s website.
- The Promotional Materials will be used to link only to Company’s website, to the specific page and address as specified by Company.
- Affiliate will not alter, add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Promotional Materials as they are prepared by Company. If Affiliate wishes to alter or otherwise modify the Promotional Materials, Affiliate must obtain prior written consent from Company for such alteration of modification.
- License. Company hereby grants to Affiliate a nonexclusive, nontransferable license (the “License”) to use the Promotional Materials as specified under the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The term of the License shall expire upon the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
- Intellectual Property. Company retains all right, ownership, and interest in the Promotional Materials, and in any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property in the Promotional Materials. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to grant Affiliate any rights, ownership or interest in the Promotional Materials, or in the underlying intellectual property, other than the rights to use the Promotional Materials granted under the License, as set forth in Section 3.
- Relationship of Parties. This Agreement shall not be construed to create any employment relationship, agency relationship, or partnership between Company and Affiliate. Affiliate shall provide services for Company as an independent contractor. Affiliate shall have no authority to bind Company into any agreement, nor shall Affiliate be considered t0 be an agent of Company in any respect.
- Conditions of Affiliate Registration. A person can only qualify as an affiliate of Company if they open a Crypto-Gold Coin wallet and purchase at least US$250.00 worth of Crypto-Gold Coins via credit card, PayPal or wire transfer and pay via the cryptogoldafiliate.com website.
- In exchange for Affiliate’s display of the Promotional Materials, and for Affiliate’s compliance with and performance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Company shall pay to Affiliate a commission (the “Commission”) in the amount of:
- 5% of the net purchase amount received by Company for any Crypto-Gold Coin’s sold to a user that created a Crypto-Gold Coin Wallet via Company’s affiliate link and for Crypto-Gold Coins that were bought via credit card, PayPal or wire transfer from CryptoGoldaffiliates.com’s payment website.
- Company shall keep accurate and up-to-date records of the data used to determine the total amount of Commissions owed to Affiliate. Affiliate shall be given reasonable access to these records upon request. Any discrepancy between the amount of Commissions owed according to these records, and the actual amount of Commissions paid to Affiliate in any period or periods shall be rectified by Company within 14 days of discovering such discrepancy.
- Company shall pay all Commissions accrued and payable to Affiliate within 14 days of the first day of each month (the “Commission Payment Date”). If on any Commission Payment Date, the amount of total Commissions accrued and payable to Affiliate is less than US$100.00 then such accrued and payable balance shall be held over until it totals US$100.00 or more.
- All commissions will be paid via PayPal and paid to the PayPal account registered in Affiliates Crypto-Gold Coin wallet.
- In the event that Affiliate materially breaches this Agreement and Company terminates this Agreement within 30 days of such breach, then any accrued and payable Commissions owing to Affiliate shall be forfeited, and Company shall not be obligated to pay such Commissions to Affiliate.
- Affiliate’s Representations and Warranties. Affiliate represents and warrants the following:
- Affiliate has the legal authority to enter into this Agreement and to be bound to the promises, covenants, and other duties set forth in this Agreement.
- Affiliate’s website does not contain any materials that are:
- Sexually explicit, obscene, or pornographic;
- Offensive, profane, hateful, threatening, harmful, defamatory, libelous, harassing, or discriminatory (whether based on race, ethnicity, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, physical disability, or otherwise);
- Graphically violent, including any violent video game images; or
- Solicitous of any unlawful behavior
- Affiliate has obtained any necessary clearances, licenses, or other permission for any intellectual property used on Affiliate’s website. Nothing on Affiliate’s website infringes upon the intellectual property rights of any person or entity. No person or entity has brought or threatened an action claiming such infringement, nor does Affiliate have any reason to believe that any person or entity will bring or threaten such a claim in the future.
- Affiliate will not use the Promotional Materials in any manner other than those set forth in Section 2 above.
- Affiliate will not make any claim to ownership of the Promotional Materials, or of the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property therein.
- Affiliate will not publish or otherwise distribute any advertising materials for Affiliate’s website that reference Company or Company’s website unless Company gives prior written consent to the distribution of such materials. Affiliate will not use Company’s name or Crypto-Gold Coin, CryptoGOLD (or any name that is confusingly similar to these names) for any purpose on its website, in its promotional materials, or in any other context except to promote Company’s website as specified in this Agreement. Affiliate will not register any domain name that incorporates Company’s name or Crypto-Gold Coin, CryptoGold, or that is confusingly similar to these or similar names.
- Affiliate will not engage in the distribution of any unsolicited bulk emails (spam) in any way mentioning or referencing Company or Company’s website.
- Affiliate will not create more than one Crypto-Gold Coin wallet for affiliate purposes. If Affiliate creates more than one wallet, only the first wallet and sales linked to this wallet will be considered for commissions.
- Indemnification. Affiliate shall indemnify Company and hold harmless Company from any claim, damage, lawsuit, action, complaint, or other costs arising out of any breach of Affiliate’s warranties set forth in Section 7 above. Affiliate shall also indemnify and hold harmless Company for any damage, loss or other cost arising out of the use or misuse by Affiliate of the Promotional Materials.
- Confidentiality. Any information that Affiliate is exposed to by virtue of its relationship with Company under this Agreement, which information is not available to the general public, shall be considered to be “Confidential Company Information.” Affiliate may not disclose any Confidential Company Information to any person or entity, except where compelled by law, unless Affiliate obtains prior written consent for such disclosure from Company.
- This Agreement shall take effect on the date and time you submitted your Affiliate Registration, and shall remain in full force and effect indefinitely, or until terminated pursuant to this Section 10.
- Either Party shall have the right to terminate this Agreement at any time and for any cause. The terminating Party must give written notice to the other Party at least 30 days prior to the intended date of termination.
- Taxes. Company shall not be responsible for any taxes owed by Affiliate arising out of Affiliate’s relationship with Company as set forth in this Agreement. Company shall not withhold any taxes from the Commissions paid to Affiliate.
- Limitation of Liability. Company shall not be liable for any loss of profits or costs, or for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including costs associated with the procurement of substitute goods or services (whether Company was or should have been aware or advised of the possibility of such damage), arising out of or associated with any loss, suspension or interruption of service, termination of this Agreement, use or misuse of the Promotional Materials, or other performance of services under this Agreement.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and governed in all respects by, the laws of the State of Queensland, without regard to conflicts of law principles.
- Counterparts. This Agreement may be executed in several counterparts, each of which shall constitute an original and all of which, when taken together, shall constitute one agreement.
- Severability. If any part or parts of this Agreement shall be held unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, and if limiting such provision would make the provision valid, then such provision shall be deemed to be construed as so limited.
- Notice. Any notice required or otherwise given pursuant to this Agreement shall be in writing and emailed to:
- If to Company: Via Company’s contact form
- If to Affiliate: Via the email as per your Affiliate Registration.
- Headings. The headings for section herein are for convenience only and shall not affect the meaning of the provisions of this Agreement.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Company and Affiliate, and supersedes any prior understanding or representation of any kind preceding the date of this Agreement. There are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
We Have The Gold Pty Ltd ACN: 617 941 992